Friday, April 2, 2010

One of those stories...

...I will repeat when I'm 80 over and over trying to relate to my grandkids.

It is currently 1h05 France time.  My flight takes off at 6h35 from MRSin Marseille.  I have to catch the 4h40 shuttle.  I am quite prepared, except not hat well rested but so ready nonetheless.

On another note I was hit by (rather squashed between two) car(s) today. Yeah yeah it finally happened. I was on my way to the train station to get my 12-25 card and once I was pried out from in-between (the car who did hte backing didn't even notice) I raced off to get my card with a bleeding ankle and a feeling that it could have been a lot worse.

You see how this is just a passing reference to being smashed in-between two cars? Well that's because I have too much in my life to worry about such things.  I had a weekend of utter debauchery and came back to my last week of classes before heading off to Amsterdam among other places for three weeks.  I haven't really stopped this week.

I will do a proper KRIT blog, most likely on the train tomorrow.  But let's just say that some (MOST) of it was not grandparent appropriate - so said post will not be explicit.  But now. Bed? for 2 hours. 2 hours? A nap I guess, better than nothing.

I'll be in touch.
Foncée
Song "2 atoms in a molecule" Noah and the Whale

No comments:

Post a Comment