Friday, April 23, 2010

To infinity and beyond.

Green is good. Life and love, those are good too. Home is aixceptionally good. Spring is a time of cleansing and rejuvenation. As much as I love the sun and basking in it - A good spring rain can raise a challenge with its clear meaning and explosion on the senses.

A spring rain lends to a clear head and fresh sense of living. Appreciation comes as natural as blinking when you feel as if the entire world is breathing. I feel most in tune with the world during spring. I am brought back to my species' instincts. I can see the rotating and endless cycle that I am swimming through and I know how life should be lived.



I also think this swimsuit would make the whole thing more brilliant.

Claire
Thistle and Weeds by Mumford and Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment