Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Th "un" just isn't anymore

I broke an unbreakable water bottle. I wasn't even doing anything. I just dropped it on a cobblestone bus stop in Copenhagen. HONESTLY. Being the exception to every rule (good example: getting free fruit at the market. Example of bad: visa situation) gets really old.

NALGENES are MARKETED on being unbreakable. !!!!!! I literally pitch them to everyone saying they are unbreakable and throw them at things and run them over with cars to prove it. Yet the cobblestone in Copenhagen is just a different caliber. Maybe it has diamonds all over it (though I think I would have noticed) and therefore is the hardest known substance to man.

It also could be the fact that I have put boiling water in it many, many, many a cold night camping.

It could also be the 3 years I've had it.

It could also be the diamond encrusted cobblestones.

It could maybe be the attractive danish men everywhere....though I don't think so.

Hmmm. Bottom line?

I'm THIRSTY.

Claire Foncée
Song: Listening to Caitlin talk to her sister sally :)

P.S. I'm in Berlin!

3 comments:

  1. was benji there to squeal in delight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diamond encrusted cobblestone? I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m proud of you. (Unrelated to water bottle domination) You are living your dreams. I love you!

    AV

    ReplyDelete