Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Status Update:Happy

Salutations,

I am currently enjoying my house(apt) guests of Jeremy and Dennis. sadly, Jonah went home on Sunday because he had to work.



They arrived late Thursday night at around 12 at Reagan. I took the metro there to pick them up and then we all shared a cab home. I sat there in the cab with my friends, pointing out the sights with the wind rushing in and felt so happy I could barely contain it, I was laughing and smiling uncontrollably. The presence of good friends is a drug if there ever was one. We went home and I was so tired before they arrived but now I was filled with energy and vigor for the whole night! I knew I shouldn't, but it was tempting. We just sat and talked, taught Dennis how to make oatmeal (water+oats+minute on the microwave), laughed and got them settled in. we just sat there and talked in hushed voices like secret lovers because my roommates were asleep, but it just as invigorating. I finally fell asleep at a little before three. it was well worth it and I fell asleep with a smile on my face in anticipation of the great times that were to come in the next few days.



Friday of course I had work, but the boys slept in and then took off to the mall to explore. I then met up with them after work to go get our baseball tickets for the evening. Right after we bought them it started pouring....but it was supposed to clear up later. We were still soaked, but you win some, you lose some. We had some good fun that night, at the game. And then afterwards e decided it was time to hit up Ben's Chili Bowl for some famous eats. I got a chili dog and a DELICIOUS vanilla shake. That shake was so good. Then we were pretty much pooped and headed home.



We had a nice leisurely morning Saturday and tooled around a little. I snapped a picture when all of us were right there. I love friends.

P.S. Jonah is on a stool ;)

yours fulfilled,

Claire

Song: "le nozze de figaro" Mozart

http://www.deezer.com/#music/result/all/figaro

No comments:

Post a Comment