1. Walking through the streets of Aix singing (loudly) American National songs
2. Buying a croissant and two pain au chocolat at 1 in the morning from the 24 hour boulangerie (can we say Lil Chef? Betos? These places cross borders, cultures, and liquor preferences)
3. Je parle francais, mais pas à toi!
4. Watching Robyn ( a.k.a. Dash) sprint (using only her lower body) all of Craponne on the way home.
5. Joshi lighting up a metaphorical cigarette every 3 minutes.
6. Wishing l'Unic an à demain.
7. Heading home to watch the Hunchback of Notre Dame in french.
As number 4 refers to, I've created a new home. These friends, these places, these collages of sensations are making their way into permanence. Goodnight Aix.
Song:Jack and Diane par John Mellencamp