Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My 3rd celebrity love.

At a young age, we are impressionable. We fall in love with characters in books and on our tv screens. My 3rd love from the magic box was Patrick Swayze as Pecos Bill. I wanted to MARRY him. Or run around the West shooting off everyone's trigger fingers and riding around on my wild and forever faithful stallion with him.


He has definitely shaped my type in men. Whether good or bad....Patrick Swayze=good....Pecos Bill=bad. You will be missed. I'm watching Donnie Darko tonight.

Goodbye and peace.
-Claire through the ages.
Song: "Living Life" By Ben Kweller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-DwCafXjBY


UPDATE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbBMNfuSSpo
I may or may not have just bought a dvd version of Tall Tale on Amazon.com.....Yes they ship to FR

1 comment:

  1. I think the first time I saw Donnie Darko was with Max- it is his favorite movie I believe- and I was scared out of my mind. I hope you enjoyed it. XOXO

    Alice

    ReplyDelete