Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WANTS or needs?

click it, click it real good.

I want every single of these pieces.
 





I can't explain how much I miss France and the glamour of life. 
I miss the living of my life.
I miss being able to breathe.
I miss *really* being able to find, shop, and enjoy my dinner. 
I miss being social.
I miss wondering what things I can conquer with my day - as opposed to having it planned.
I miss getting a boule de noix de coco if I fancy it.
I miss wandering - through sunny streets, pages of books, and my mind.

-cwg

1 comment:

  1. I miss having somewhere cool to visit.
    I don't miss not being able to talk to you whenever I want.
    I continually miss not being able to find my dinner, or have a damn grocery store within 30 mins of me.
    At least I saw two fawns tonight-probably wouldn't see that in Aix.

    ReplyDelete