Friday, August 27, 2010

SL,UT

clicky clicky
I have returned to the land of green jell-o.  OH Hiiiiiiiiiiii SLC. 
I have moved into my new house. Bought a table and am in the middle of repainting my desk.  Oh and I started classes and boy, school is fun! Forgot how much I loved this.  But also, my school will be extremely hard this year. I mean not too hard, but I have some serious leg work to be doing. 

I am in a playful mood.  I also have to re-define this blog as keeping up with the Claire Jones' doesn't really apply anymore.  I am back stateside and not going to be traveling and doing so many interesting and foreign (for most of you)  things. 

Again, playful.

Here are things I have come across that keep me smiling and dreaming.





My life lacks glamour at the moment.  How do I get it to revenir? It is easy when you live in the French Riveria - but Salt Lake City, Utah?
La prochaine tâche.

à la prchaine.
cwg

1 comment:

  1. Good luck finding glamour. Autumn will be a treat. I will miss that.

    Alice

    ReplyDelete